The Ginger Man 817-778-8846
1512 E. Southlake Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
Born in Houston's Rice Village in 1985 as one of the first multi-tap specialty beer bars in America, today The Ginger Man is a family of pubs in Houston, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth and Plano, Texas, with the latest addition opening in Southlake Town Square September 24, 2012. True to their roots, they serve well over 100 specialty beers on draught and in bottles, in a friendly, comfortable and authentic pub atmosphere. Information from the pub's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
|Sunday||1 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Monday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Thursday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Saturday||1 p.m.||2 a.m.|
Howard Wang's China Grill
1471 East Southlake Boulevard
Pei Wei Asian Diner
1582 East Southlake Boulevard
Mi Chula's Good Mexican
1431 East Southlake Boulevard
- Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake opened just before the New Year
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Dessert review: Forget swimsuit season and indulge in Milwaukee Joe's Gourmet Ice Cream
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Photos: A glimpse into recently departed Pat Summerall's stunning Southlake home