The Goss-Michael Foundation 214-696-0555
1405 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
Founded in June 2007 by recording artist George Michael and his partner Kenny Goss, the Goss-Michael Foundation is dedicated to contributing to Dallas’s thriving artistic community and enhancing the public’s familiarity and interaction with mid-career and emerging British artists.
The Goss-Michael Foundation offers the public a rotating schedule of exhibitions that are changed on a quarterly basis throughout the year. In addition to its stimulating exhibitions, the Foundation has assembled a resource center, providing a library and archive of research materials for the benefit of students, educators and aspiring young artists, as well as a growing scholarship program benefiting Texas high school seniors.Information from the foundation's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||5 p.m.|
Nick and Sam's Grill
2816 Fairmount Street
2520 Cedar Springs Road
The Common Table
2917 Fairmount Street
2504 Cedar Springs Road
2800 Routh Street
The Storybook House
2925 Fairmount Street
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling