Heritage Farmstead Museum 972-881-0140
1900 West 15th St.
Plano, TX 75075 Visit Website
(south side of 15th, just east of Custer)
Are you interested in this business?
The Heritage Farmstead Museum is a four acre complex with row crops, gardens, a windmill and a 1891 Victorian farmhouse. It is a living museum of agricultural history. It's been recognized as a historical site by the Plano Landmark Association. Information from the museum's website
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Girls Night Out Campout @ 6:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Sunday||10 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
Kegs & Barrels
1905 West 15th Street
1300 Custer At 15th St
1809 Edgewater Dr
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit