Heritage Farmstead Museum 972-881-0140
1900 West 15th Street
Plano, TX 75075 Visit Website
(south side of 15th, just east of Custer)
Are you interested in this business?
The Heritage Farmstead Museum offers a four acre complex with row crops, gardens, a windmill, and a handsome 1891 Victorian farmhouse with 12 original outbuildings. Transformed into a living museum of agricultural history, this historic farm complex has been awarded designation by the Plano Landmark Association, a State of Texas Historical marker, and a listing in the National Register of Historic Places. Self-guided and guided tours are available at 1:30 pm daily. Information from the museum's site
Friday, Dec. 6, 2013
Fun on the Farm: Holidays Around the World @ 10:30 a.m.
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
Lantern Light - 1914: A Holiday Homecoming @ 3:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Sunday||9 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
Kegs & Barrels
1905 West 15th Street
Mgo The Fit Expert
1905 W 15th St 104
1300 Custer Rd
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues