Are you interested in this business?
Hilton Anatole is located in the Design District, just north of downtown Dallas. Rooms and suites feature luxury linens, WiFi, and flat-screen HDTVs. The lobby is a unique Asian-designed atrium complemented by reflecting pools, greenery and comfortable seating areas. Home to one of the largest Asian art collections in the world, Hilton Anatole displays more than 1,000 pieces of fine art throughout the hotel. The award-winning Hilton Anatole hotel and the experienced Event Services Team help plan an unforgettable event, from large conventions to intimate weddings. Other amenities include The Verandah Health Club with indoor pool, V Spa, an outdoor pool, and the seven-acre Sculpture Park. There are several dining options, including Ser Steak + Spirits and Media Grill + Bar. Information from the hotel's website
Friday, April 4, 2014
Children’s Cancer Fund’s 26th Annual Luncheon @ 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
A.W.A.R.E. 25th Anniversary Celebration - An Evening with Bart Starr - Silver and Ice @ 6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 25, 2014
17th Annual Pot of Gold Luncheon @ 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 1, 2014
33rd Annual National Day of Prayer Luncheon @ 11:30 a.m.
Monday, May 5, 2014
2014 World Conference on Quality and Improvement @ 8:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2100 N Stemmons Fwy # 9009
Rosenbaum Fine Art Of Dallas
2050 N Stemmons Fwy 9000
Windsor Art & Mirror
2050 N Stemmons Fwy 520
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015