Are you interested in this business?
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Get Directions
Foremost among Uptown Dallas luxury hotels, Rosewood Crescent Hotel® offers chic contemporary style coupled with traditional Texas charm. Less than five minutes from Downtown and within walking distance of America's largest urban arts district, this luxury hotel in Dallas places guests in the heart of the city, perfectly positioned for business and leisure activities. Accommodations range from single rooms to lavish two-story suites with private kitchens and a residential feeling that reflects Texas' world-famous hospitality. Rosewood Crescent Hotel offers a variety of dining options to suit any need, from fine dining for a romantic evening for two to a casual brunch with friends, and even a pastry and latte to go for those busy mornings. Rosewood Crescent Hotel offers guests the comfort and convenience of a Dallas day spa, fitness center and pool, as well as easy proximity to parks and jogging trails. Information from the hotel's website
- Full Bar
- Private Rooms
Friday, April 25, 2014
Julia E. Sweig - On Brazil & Cuba @ 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Suzanne DiMaggio - The U.S. & Iran: A Breakthrough Moment? @ 7:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger