Are you interested in this business?
Set in the heart of a burgeoning downtown — adjacent to the original Neiman Marcus and within walking distance of the internationally acclaimed Dallas Arts District — The Joule Hotel is fittingly named for the international unit of energy and occupies a revitalized 1920's landmark Dallas building. The hotel creates a tasteful union of old world quality and contemporary design and contains a distinguished collection of original artwork from names including Andy Warhol, Tony Cragg, Adam Fuss and Richard Phillips.
Recently, The Joule completed a transformational expansion that debuted spectacular new suites and multi-story penthouses, fourteen thousand feet of premier meeting and event space, a spa by ESPA, a library by TASCHEN, an artisan coffee shop called WEEKEND, and retail stores by TRAFFIC LOS ANGELES and TENOVERSIX.Information from the hotel's website
No upcoming events scheduled
1618 Main Street
Crimson in the City
1514 Commerce Street
Neiman Marcus Downtown
1618 Main St.
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers