3820 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001 Visit Website
(south side of Belt Line, just east of Marsh)
Are you interested in this business?
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
11 a.m. to 1:15 a.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m.||11:15 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||1:15 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||1:15 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||1:15 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||1:15 a.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||1:15 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||1:15 a.m.|
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie
- Will run for cookies: Taste Addison hosts new run-and-eat event