Oak Cliff Cultural Center 214-670-3777
223 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75208 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
The Oak Cliff Cultural Center (OCCC) is dedicated to fostering the growth, development and quality of multicultural arts within the City of Dallas by emphasizing innovative visual and performing arts as well as other multidisciplinary arts events. The Center includes an art gallery and multi-purpose studio, and offers exhibitions, workshops, art, music, and dance classes, summer camps, and cultural festivals for all ages. Information from the center's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Tuesday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Thursday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
238 Sunset Avenue
201 West Jefferson Boulevard
Tortas Las Tortugas
235 Centre Street
D & D Commodities
224 Sunset Ave
133 W Jefferson Blvd
Top Ten Records
338 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend