Oak Cliff Cultural Center 214-670-1404
223 West Jefferson Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75208 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
In August 2010 the Oak Cliff Cultural Center will open its doors, officially replacing the Ice House Cultural Center, which closed in September 2009. For over a decade, the Ice House provided Oak Cliff and the surrounding communities with diverse art and cultural experiences. The newly renovated Oak Cliff Cultural Center, with its art gallery and multi-purpose studio, will continue in this tradition of cultural service and will begin a new era of artistic and cultural opportunity.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Teatro Luna: Luna Unlaced @ 2:30 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
|Tuesday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Thursday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
The Texas Theatre
231 West Jefferson Boulevard
325 Centre Street
The Underworld Art Gallery
115 South Beckley Avenue
Anali's Novias Y Quinceaneras
215 W Jefferson Blvd
D & D Commodities
224 Sunset Ave
D'Gala Bridal Boutique
312 W Jefferson Blvd
- Video: Kanye West's face graces Big D in marketing event for forthcoming album
- Tempers flare Wednesday when gay rights supporters speak during Dallas City Council meeting
- UPDATED: Chef Norman Grimm to helm temporary fine dining restaurant at Kitchen LTO
- Dawson State Jail in Dallas will close on August 31
- Dude, Sweet Chocolate pushes the culinary boundaries of a traditional treat