Oak Cliff Cultural Center 214-670-3777
223 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75208 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
The Oak Cliff Cultural Center (OCCC) is dedicated to fostering the growth, development and quality of multicultural arts within the City of Dallas by emphasizing innovative visual and performing arts as well as other multidisciplinary arts events. The Center includes an art gallery and multi-purpose studio, and offers exhibitions, workshops, art, music, and dance classes, summer camps, and cultural festivals for all ages. Information from the center's website
Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
2013 Virgen de Guadalupe Exhibition @ 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
2013 Virgen de Guadalupe Exhibition @ 3:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
|Tuesday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Thursday||3 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
238 Sunset Avenue
201 West Jefferson Boulevard
Tortas Las Tortugas
235 Centre Street
Anali's Novias Y Quinceaneras
215 W Jefferson Blvd
D & D Commodities
224 Sunset Ave
312 W Jefferson Blvd
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition