Are you interested in this business?
- Alcohol: None served
- Get Directions
The Katy Trail is a privately maintained public park that extends 3.5 miles from SMU at its north end to the American Airlines Center in the south. As a linear park, it features a 12-foot-wide concrete trail and an 8-foot-wide soft-surface running path, with more than a dozen public entrances and plazas linking the Trail to other area parks, turning the 30-acre Katy Trail into 125 acres of contiguous parkland in the heart of Dallas. Access to the trail is available at Knox, Lee Park , Reverchon Park and Victory Park. Information from Friends of Katy Trail site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Toulouse Cafe and Bar
3314 Knox Street
Chili's Grill & Bar
3230 Knox Street
Highland Park Soda Fountain
3229 Knox Street
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"