500 North Elm Street
Denton, TX 76201
Are you interested in this business?
The modest exterior on a sleepy corner in Denton belies the excellent food prepared by chef-owner Keiichi Nagano. Impeccably fresh fish is used to craft some of the best sushi and sashimi in North Texas. Surprise: Mr. Nagano also serves a few robust Italian dishes. Reservations are essential for this 14-seat destination discovery. Dinner only; closed Sunday-Monday. Full bar.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
|Tuesday||5:30 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5:30 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Thursday||5:30 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Friday||5:30 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Saturday||5:30 p.m.||11 p.m.|
Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar
600 North Locust Street
Twenty First Century Products
523 N Elm St
Cupboard Natural Foods & Cafe
200 West Congress Street
424 North Elm Street
Silver Spike Hobbies
525 N Elm St
110 W Congress St
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer