Latino Cultural Center 214-670-3320
2600 Live Oak Street
Dallas, TX 75204 Visit Website
(corner of Live Oak & Good Latimer, just east of I-45)
Are you interested in this business?
The Latino Cultural Center is available for cultural events to local artists and organizations as well as for rental. Information from the facility's site
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Texas Before the Alamo @ 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
The Diversity of Dallas and North Texas Latino Artists @ 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Hecho en Dallas @ 10:00 a.m.
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
Citlalli Produce Co
2633 Swiss Ave
Bessie's Wedding & Catering
2636 Swiss Ave
Two Sisters Catering
2633 Gaston Ave
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas