Levitt Pavilion For the Performing Arts 817-543-4301
100 W. Abram St.
Arlington, TX 76010 Visit Website
(Corner of Abram and Center Streets)
Are you interested in this business?
Levitt Pavilion Arlington, in the heart of Downtown Arlington, is the place for families and friends of all ages and backgrounds to experience 50 nights of free music every year. The Levitt Pavilion brings the magic of live music and the performing arts to Arlington in a whole new way – under the stars for everyone to enjoy! Our concert calendar includes artists from all around the world and right in our own backyard, from jazz to hot Latin rhythms, home-grown country to Indie rock, and culturally diverse world music to fun, interactive children’s artists. Information from the venue's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
501 E South St
Fuzzy's Taco Shop
510 East Abram Street
J. Gilligan's Bar & Grill
400 East Abram Street
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice