Levitt Pavilion For the Performing Arts 817-543-4301
100 W. Abram St.
Arlington, TX 76010 Visit Website
(Corner of Abram and Center Streets)
Are you interested in this business?
Levitt Pavilion Arlington, in the heart of Downtown Arlington, is the place for families and friends of all ages and backgrounds to experience 50 nights of free music every year. The Levitt Pavilion brings the magic of live music and the performing arts to Arlington in a whole new way – under the stars for everyone to enjoy! Our concert calendar includes artists from all around the world and right in our own backyard, from jazz to hot Latin rhythms, home-grown country to Indie rock, and culturally diverse world music to fun, interactive children’s artists. Information from the venue's website
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Super Sprowtz @ 2:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
501 E South St
Fuzzy's Taco Shop
510 East Abram Street
J. Gilligan's Bar & Grill
400 East Abram Street
501 E South St
Pro Pack Mail & Parcel Ctr
615 E Abram St D
Locke's Treasure Corner
401 Senior Circle Dr # 12207
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April