Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area 972-219-7980
201 E. Jones St.
Lewisville, TX 75057 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area (LLELA) is nearly 2,000 acres of tallgrass prairies and bottomland forests tucked into the soft rolling hills of north central Texas. Visitors to LLELA can enjoy hiking the trails, camping and fishing along the beautiful Elm Fork of the Trinity River, exciting birding opportunities, canoeing or kayaking on the Elm Fork or the Texas State Paddling Trail on Beaver Pond, picnicking in the large pavilion area, visiting the 1869 log home, and a variety of weekend activities. LLELA closes 2 hours earlier in the winter (November 1 - March 1). Information from the area's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
|Sunday||7 a.m.||7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m.||7 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m.||7 p.m.|
Howdy Doody Drive In Groc
1026 N Mill St
545 N. Cowan Ave.
Old Town Farmers Market
Wayne Ferguson Plaza in Old Town
Paul's Pet Food Delivery Exp
1491 N Kealy St
European Marbel Arts
1440 Crescent Ave
Lowery Motor Svc
901 N Mill St 102
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Cobra Brewing Co. opened in Lewisville December 21
- Lewisville police investigate woman's death as murder
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days