Are you interested in this business?
Brian Forella successfully owned and operated Fort Worth's well respected Wreck Room for 10+ years before it was forced to close its doors due to city development along 7th street. Lola's Sixth, located in the booming Cultural District of Fort Worth, is here to fill the void left when the Wreck closed and also introduce a new platform for local/regional and national bands. National bands who have graced their stage include Cold War Kids, Fleet Foxes, Dr Dog, Devil Doll, The Sword, Enon, Xiu Xiu, The Redwalls, Monotonix, Woven Hand, O' Death, Langehorne Slim, Octopus Project, Ra Ra Riot, Dengue Fever, Gil Mantera's Party Dream, The Grand Archives, Kevin Devine, Lymbyc Systym, The Most Serene Republic, Say Hi, A.A. Bondy & many more. Information from the venue's website
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Stardeath and White Dwarfs / Blackstone Rangers / Dead Leaf Echo / Secret Ghost Champion @ 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Otis the Destroyer / Secondary Modern @ 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Gollay / Mary Ocher @ 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Leroy the Prophet / In Memory of Man / We the Sea Lions / Cosmic Trigger @ 9:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
|Sunday||12 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Monday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Thursday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Friday||2 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Saturday||12 p.m.||2 a.m.|
6th Street Grill
2736 West 6th Street
The Vine Greek Taverna
2708 West 7th Street
2700 W. 7th St.
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally