This business has closed.
Longhorn Saloon (Closed) 817-740-9477
121 West Exchange Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76106 Visit Website
(SW corner of Main & Exchange, just south of 28th, a bit east of I-35)
Are you interested in this business?
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Get Directions
Longhorn Saloon was originally established in 1919 and is the oldest existing saloon in the Fort Worth Stockyards. Although it has come and gone through the years, the Longhorn still maintains its old west style and atmosphere. Hank Williams & Bob Wills are a part of the Longhorn's history. It is the second largest county & western club in the Stockyards with a capacity of 625. Visitors can enjoy live country music, dance on a 1,000 sq ft dance floor, and play pool and shuffleboard. Information from the venue's site
No upcoming events scheduled
111 West Exchange Avenue
112 W Exchange Ave
105 East Exchange Avenue
117 W Exchange Ave
Lazy Rockin B Productions
122 W Exchange Ave
Teddy Bear Country
108 W Exchange Ave
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"
- Jewish cowboy Kinky Friedman may or may not be running for office
- Comedian Bill Cosby comes to Fort Worth in September before debut of new show