Main Street Garden
1902 Main St.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(Between St. Paul and Harwood Streets)
Are you interested in this business?
Bounded by Main Street, Commerce Street, Harwood, and St. Paul, Main Street Garden is a community gathering place for Downtown residents, employees, and visitors. The park is equipped with Wi-Fi, a great lawn, toddler play area, dog run, fountains, a cafe, and public art installations. Main Street Garden is also available for special event rentals. Information from mainstreetgarden.org
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Savor Dallas 2014: Chillin' N' Grillin' @ 3:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
1700 Commerce St
Neiman Marcus Downtown
1618 Main St.
1618 Main Street
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger