Main Street Garden
1902 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(Between St. Paul and Harwood Streets)
Are you interested in this business?
Located in the thriving center of downtown, Main Street Garden is a public park, owned and developed by the City of Dallas and is programmed and managed by DOWNTOWNDALLAS. Spanning a full city block bordered by Main Street, St. Paul, Commerce and Harwood, Main Street Garden is surrounded by historical architecturally significant buildings such as Mercantile Place, the Universities Center at Dallas and Old City Hall (the future University of North Texas School of Law.)
The park is open free to the public. But certain areas will be available to rent for special events, concerts, parties and weddings.
The Lily Pad park café
Urban Dog Run
Garden Shelters featuring a digital art display Information from mainstreetgarden.org
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
Dallas Winter Warmer 2013 @ 12:00 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 20, 2013
City Lights Holiday Movie Night: How the Grinch Stole Christmas @ 7:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
1717 Main St 130
Classic Legal Document Svc
1717 Main St
Main Place Gift & Convenient
1717 Main St C120
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre