Mildred Hawn Exhibition Gallery 214-768-2894
6100 Hillcrest Avenue
University Park, TX 75205 Visit Website
(inside the Hamon Library on the SMU campus)
Are you interested in this business?
The Mildred Hawn Exhibition Gallery serves as a vital part of the Jake and Nancy Hamon Arts Library at Southern Methodist University. The mission of the gallery is to serve library patrons by exhibiting items that will add interest to and enhance the art, music, and theatre holdings of the library, including those of the Jerry Bywaters Special Collections Wing; to give special attention to events sponsored by the Central University Libraries and the Meadows School of the Arts; and to give students, faculty, and staff an opportunity to display personal collections and art work within the guidelines set by the staff of the Hamon Arts Library. The Hawn Gallery, located on the first floor of the Hamon Arts Library, offers a regular schedule of exhibitions from the Special Collections and from the SMU campus and the community. Dates and hours of the exhibits vary. Information from the gallery's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Monday, March 17, 2014
Romantic Visions of the American Southwest: Works on Paper by Edward G. Eisenlohr @ 8:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
8 a.m. to midnight
|Sunday||1 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Monday||8 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
Greer Garson Theatre
6101 Bishop Blvd.
6101 Bishop Blvd.
Owen Arts Center
6101 Bishop Boulevard
Culwell & Son
6319 Hillcrest Avenue
6601 Hillcrest Avenue
6616 Snider Plaza
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good