Meyerson Symphony Center 214-880-0202
2301 Flora St.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(NE corner of Flora & Pearl, one block south of Woodall Rogers)
Are you interested in this business?
Architect I.M. Pei’s only concert hall remains an elegantly understated presence in the Dallas Arts District, a subtle counterpoint of angles and curves. The interior is darkly luxurious, with extensively adjustable acoustics, by Artec Consultants, among the finest anywhere.
Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
Michael W. Smith @ 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
Dallas Wind Symphony: Christmas at the Meyerson @ 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Preservation Hall Jazz Band's Creole Christmas @ 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration @ 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
A DSO Family Christmas @ 11:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Corpus and Other Selected Short Animations by Dwayne Carter
Toward the Light by Sara Lovas
14|01>15|00 by HIXX Collective
Dallas Flower Cart
2200 Ross Ave 170
2200 Ross Ave 200
3904 Pennbrook Pkwy W
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy