Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center 214-692-0203
2301 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(NE corner of Flora & Pearl, one block south of Woodall Rogers)
Are you interested in this business?
The Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center opened in September 1989 during a fortnight of gala performances and community activities. The resulting international press proclaimed the hall "world-class, rivaling the great concert halls of the world," and gained Dallas a reputation as a "vital cultural center" and a "rewarding stop on any international orchestra' s tour schedule." Since its opening, the Meyerson Symphony Center has hosted performances of some of the greatest artists in the world and is now established worldwide as a leading international concert venue. The Meyerson contains two buffet-style restaurants that are open prior to performances: Allegro and Opus. Information from the venue's site
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Inspiration and Hope: Turtle Creek Chorale and Sandi Patty @ 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Ricardo Montaner @ 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Dallas Wind Symphony: Star-Spangled Spectacular @ 4:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2200 Ross Ave 200
Dallas Flower Cart
2200 Ross Ave 170
3904 Pennbrook Pkwy W
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas