Naranja Cafe 940-483-0800
906 Avenue C
Denton, TX 76201 Visit Website
(behind Sack N Save, across from Chicken Express)
Are you interested in this business?
Naranja Cafe was first opened on Fry Street in Denton in 2004. It moved to Loop 288 in 2007, then moved back to UNT in 2008. The name comes from the Spanish word for orange, "naranja", pronounce as "NA - RAN - HA". The menu includes bubble tea, smoothies, ice cream, cold drinks, and hot drinks.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
1:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
|Sunday||1:30 p.m.||10 p.m.|
|Monday||11:30 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m.||10:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||1 p.m.||10:30 p.m.|
Extreme Cuisine Catering
900 Avenue C
Kokila Indian Cuisine (Denton)
909 Avenue C
901 Avenue C
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog