Are you interested in this business?
In 1907, Neiman Marcus was established in downtown Dallas as the upscale retailer's headquarters and flagship store. A fire destroyed the building in 1913 and the new location was built on Main Street in 1914. Today the 129,000 square foot downtown location hosts countless events and houses three restaurants: NM Cafe, The Zodiac and Espresso Bar.
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Monday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
Linz Brothers Jewelers
1608 Main St
1618 Main Street
Dallas Casual Girls
1614 Elm St
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25