Verizon Theatre 972-854-5111
1001 Performance Place
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 Visit Website
(corner of I-30 & Belt Line)
Are you interested in this business?
It may feel a little sterile, but the sound is great, and with the demise of the Bronco Bowl a few years ago, it's one of the few viable local options for touring acts too big for clubs and too small for the AAC. Bring cash -- parking fees are $12-$25, and because of the locale, you don't have a choice of parking elsewhere. Also note that shows here generally start pretty close to the advertised time (a blessed rarity), the break between opener and headliner is generally short, and beer sales end early.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Celtic Woman @ 8:00 p.m.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Aziz Ansari @ 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Cheech and Chong / WAR / Tower of Power @ 7:30 p.m.
Monday, June 3, 2013
The Postal Service / Ra Ra Riot @ 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Peter Frampton / The Robert Cray Band @ 8:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Anschutz Texas Llp
1001 Performance Pl
Fieldhouse Sports Bar & Grill
1651 Lone Star Park Way
Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
1000 Lone Star Parkway
It's Real Taxidermy
1021 Ne 20th St
Chad Cummings-Custom Saddles
517 N 19th St
Brook Mays Music
5100 Belt Line Rd
- Backstreet's back: See the boy band at Verizon Theatre August 30
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
- Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five, and Guster serve up slice of nostalgia June 17
- Concert review: Diana Krall at Verizon Theatre goes retro, but with a fresh touch
- Mike Nesmith rejoins the Monkees at Verizon Theatre August 2