Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve
5901 Los Rios Blvd.
Plano, TX 75086 Visit Website
(Between Jupiter and Parker )
Are you interested in this business?
Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve, Plano's largest park, is approximately 800 acres located along Rowlett Creek in eastern Plano. The park boasts 3.5 miles of concrete trails and 5 miles of soft surface trails located along Rowlett Creek. Nature trails are open from sunrise to sunset daily. Oak Point Park is also home for hot air balloon festivals and a large amphitheater. From staff reports
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
3721 North Jupiter Road
2300 East Parker Road
1121 East Spring Creek Parkway
1717 E Spring Creek Pkwy
5900 Avenue K
Plano Market Square Mall
1717 East Spring Creek Parkway
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Theater review: Theatre Britain's Christmas Panto reinvents The Three Little Pigs in hilarious play to close the year
- Allen's first brewery slated to open mid-2014
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday