3406 McFarlin Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75205 Visit Website
(across from SMU)
Are you interested in this business?
Olivella's comes from Park Cities pizza fanatic Charles Green, who persuaded pizza vet Salvatore Olivella to come down from N.Y. and train a team of locals on the right way to make New York-style pizza. There's a wood-burning oven on-site which gives the crusts a pleasing dark charred edge. Toppings are about quality rather than quantity with goodies such as prosciutto and truffle oil. The place is tiny, and they'll only take reservations for parties of six or more -- so expect to wait.
- Outdoor Seating
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11:45 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|Sunday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Monday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Friday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:45 a.m.||10 p.m.|
Varsity Book Store
6413 Hillcrest Ave
Culwell & Son
6319 Hillcrest Avenue
Blockbuster Media (Hillcrest)
6437 Hillcrest Avenue
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters