Patty Granville Arts Center 972-205-2780
300 North 5th Street
Garland, TX 75040 Visit Website
(corner of 5th & Main, east of Garland Ave)
Are you interested in this business?
The Patty Granville Arts Center provides two theatres with seating for 720 and 200. The main auditorium features a 55 foot fly loft with a counterweight system. The Arts Complex also includes the Plaza Theatre, which is located at 521 West State Street on the square in downtown Garland. The Plaza Theatre has seating for 350. All three theatres have computerized lighting systems and state of the art technology. Information from the venue's site
Friday, May 24, 2013
All Lights on Us @ 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Shh! Quiet, We’re in the Library @ 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Charles Lai @ 9:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Corner Pocket Sandwich Shoppe
601 West State Street
107 North 6th Street
Paw Paw's Sweet Shop & Cafe
612 State Street
Alston's Old Homeplace
212 N 7th St
132 Main St
All 4 Fun Party Svc Inc
555 N 5th St # 117
- Local churches offer tech savvy virtual tour of Africa
- Garland offers amnesty for outstanding warrants March 1 before noon
- Join world’s largest game of tag -- maybe -- in Garland on Saturday
- Theater review: Arsenic and Old Lace embodies a twisted family affair
- Best BBQ in the country? Texas dominates, according to CNN