Are you interested in this business?
Transcending music for 25 years, The Prophet Bar is housed in the Historic District of Deep Ellum. The venue hosts great original live music concerts weekly and has a full service bar and grill. The Prophet Bar welcomes all ages, all the time. The venue is also available for private parties and room rentals, with a large ballroom as well as a smaller room Information from the venue's website
Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
Like Bridges We Burn / Black Summit / Iori @ 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
Robb Bank$ / Amber London / Blacktag / Crit Life @ 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013
Philip Lassiter / Playdough @ 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 20, 2013
The Rocket Summer @ 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013
Auxiliary Voice / Fortune Field / The Canes / Reinventing Jude / Moon Waves @ 9:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Voyager Trading Co
2550 Elm St
Seven-Eleven Food Stores
2608 Elm St
Lula B's Antique Mall
2639 Main Street
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014