Are you interested in this business?
Scardello is an artisan cheese shop focused on handcrafted cheeses and tasty accompaniments, including beer, wine, and a few sandwiches. They have about 150 artisan cheeses featuring American and European farmstead cheese, along a number of Texas cheeses. Because cheese is an agricultural product, it is seasonal, so the case changes throughout the year. Scardello also hosts a variety of cheese classes, has a Cheese-of-the-Month Club, offers gift baskets and even picnic basket rentals. Information from the shop's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
|Sunday||1 p.m.||6 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||7 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||7 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||8 p.m.|
3531 Oak Lawn Avenue
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
3520 Oak Lawn Avenue
A & J Bakery & Cafe
3515 Oak Lawn Avenue
Clique Custom Jewelry and Fine Art
3513 Oak Lawn Avenue
3403 Oak Lawn Avenue
3311 Oak Lawn Avenue
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue