Sid Richardson Museum 817-332-6554
309 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102 Visit Website
(in Sundance Square, corner of 2nd & Main)
Are you interested in this business?
One of the finest and most focused collections of Western art in America, the Sid Richardson Museum features paintings of the Old West by Frederic Remington, Charles M. Russell and other artists. The works, reflecting both the art and reality of the American West, are from the collection of legendary Texas oilman and philanthropist, Sid W. Richardson (1891-1959). Since opening in 1982, the Museum has been one of Historic Sundance Square’s top attractions, drawing more than 50,000 visitors a year from all over the world. Admission is free. Information from the museum's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Western Treasures @ 9:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Sunday||12 p.m.||5 p.m.|
|Monday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||8 p.m.|
801 Cherry Street
J & G Liquidators
1709 White Settlement Rd
1600 West 7th Street
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally