Gexa Energy Pavilion 214-421-1111
formerly Superpages.com, Smirnoff, Starplex
1818 1st Avenue
Dallas, TX 75210 Visit Website
(in Fair Park, corner of 1st & Pennsylvania)
Are you interested in this business?
The Gexa Energy Pavilion is Dallas' version of the large outdoor concert pavilion that every major metropolitan area seems to have. Located in Fair Park, the Gexa Energy Pavilion boasts a seating capacity of over 20,000, with 7,500 of those seats being reserved under a canopy and the rest being on the lawn under the (hopefully) clear skies. The venue attracts a good number of impressive acts each summer, but no outside food or drinks allowed, as well as no coolers, lawn chairs, umbrellas, or cameras. Gates open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled performance time, which go on as scheduled, rain or shine.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
The Avett Brothers / Grace Potter & The Nocturnals / Matt & Kim / Dawes / Hayes Carll / Milo Greene @ 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Mumford and Sons / Michael Kiwanuka / Mystery Jets @
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Tim McGraw / Brantley Gilbert / Love and Theft @ 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Pitbull / Kesha @
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Big Time Rush / Victoria Justice @ 7:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
400 Crescent Court
400 Crescent Court
Two Podners Bar-B-Q & Seafood
1441 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard
Minyard Food Store
3230 Martin Luther King Boulevard
3011 Park Row Ave
Craft and Growler
3601 Parry Avenue
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records