South Dallas Cultural Center 214-939-2787
3400 S. Fitzhugh Ave.
Dallas, TX 75210 Visit Website
(corner of Fitzhugh & Robert B Cullum, edge of Fair Park)
Are you interested in this business?
The South Dallas Cultural Center became a reality through the efforts of key individuals in the African-American community, who encouraged the City of Dallas to develop a multi-purpose arts facility in South Dallas. Under the leadership of City officials and Park Board members, funds were allocated through the 1982 bond program to construct a $1.5 million, 24,000 square-foot facility, located across from Fair Park.
In 2007, South Dallas Cultural Center's facility received a total renovation and expansion adding 10,000 square feet and featuring a 120-seat black box theater; a visual arts gallery; studios for dance; two-dimensional arts; fiber; media arts; printmaking; and photography. The Center also has a full service digital recording studio.Information from the center's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
|Tuesday||2 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||2 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Thursday||2 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Friday||2 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
400 Crescent Court
400 Crescent Court
Two Podners Bar-B-Q & Seafood
1441 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard
Minyard Food Store
3230 Martin Luther King Boulevard
Craft and Growler
3601 Parry Avenue
The Power Station
3816 Commerce Street
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July