Southpaw's Organic Grill
3227 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, TX 75209
Are you interested in this business?
Inspired and founded by Reza Anvarian, a former boxer and Golden Gloves champion in Texas, the restaurant is made for health nuts who choose not to live on tofu alone. The menu is planned to suit an athlete’s diet, while satisfying his taste buds. Customers can fuel up on smoothies, rice bowls, wraps, salads, fruit parfaits and more. They can sample a sandwich served in a romaine heart rather than on bread. No sugar or preservatives are used in menu items.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
3230 McKinney Avenue
Ketchup Burger Bar
3028 North Hall Street
Del Frisco's Grille
3232 McKinney Avenue
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy