Texas Discovery Gardens 214-428-7476
3601 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75210 Visit Website
(in Fair Park. across the Cotton Bowl)
Are you interested in this business?
Located in Dallas' historic Fair Park, Texas Discovery Gardens is a year-round organically maintained urban oasis filled with natural wonders. Family festivals, free admission days, and our extensive (and growing) EarthKeepers® student education program introduce children and adults to natural outdoor learning experiences. It is the first public garden in the state of Texas to be certified 100% organic by the Texas Organic Research Center. The gardens are maintained using sustainable methods that conserve water and help to protect the environment. Information from the Gardens' website
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Herb Infused Oils and Vinegars @ 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Make Your Own Herb Garden @ 10:00 a.m.
Monday, March 10, 2014
Chrysalis Invitational @ 10:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Monday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
Two Podners Bar-B-Q & Seafood
1441 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard
400 Crescent Court
400 Crescent Court
Minyard Food Store
3230 Martin Luther King Boulevard
Craft and Growler
3601 Parry Avenue
Smoke and Mirrors Art Gallery and Info Shop
406 South Haskell Avenue
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger