701 West Nedderman Drive
Arlington, TX 76013 Visit Website
(on the UTA campus, just west of Cooper)
Are you interested in this business?
Named "The Best Place in America to Watch College Basketball" by Sports Illustrated in 1997, Texas Hall is the home to UTA's men's and women's basketball and volleyball teams. Possibly the most unique setting for intercollegiate events in the nation, the Mavericks' home court seats 4,200 and allows fans two areas of seating that allow for two radically different ways to watch the game. One side of the court gives the UTA faithful the opportunity to sit in plush, theater-style seating while watching the action on the elevated floor. This means that fans will never have to yell, "Down in front!" since the action is taking place a few feet higher then them. Imagine rock concert meets run-n-gun offense. The other side of the court is for the fan who wants to be close up to the event. With seats just a few feet from the court, fans in the bleacher area are right on top of the action. Texas Hall is also equipped with one of the best sound and lighting systems around. Information from the venue's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Jeanes Sun Hardware Home Ctr
210 W University Dr
By A Thread
224 Varsity Cir
615 W Abram St
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice