Thanks-Giving Square 214-969-1977
1627 Pacific Ave.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(Pacific Ave at Ervay and Bryan Streets)
Are you interested in this business?
Visitors to Thanks-Giving Square will enjoy the uniquely designed areas for meditation and reflection and the many outstanding architectual additions. The Glory Window inside the spiral of the Chapel of Thanksgiving attracts thousand of visitors each year. The Thanks-Giving Foundation promotes the spirit and unifying value of giving thanks in our community, nation, and the world. The Foundation provides information and resources so that citizens from diverse backgrounds can use thanksgiving as a way to heal divisions and enhance mutual understanding. Information from the square's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Sunday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Monday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||4 p.m.|
300 North Akard Street
214 North Akard Street
1520 Elm Street
The Empire Room
1401 Elm Street
1618 Main Street
Neiman Marcus Downtown
1618 Main St.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger