Thanks-Giving Square 214-969-1977
1627 Pacific Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(Pacific Ave at Ervay and Bryan Streets)
Are you interested in this business?
The 3.5-acre site in downtown Dallas, Texas, at the confluence of Bryan, Pacific, Akard and Ervay Streets is located at the hub of the underground tunnel system, between the Akard and St. Paul stations of the DART rail line. The Square is within an easy walk of the Dallas Museum of Art, Fountain Plaza, the Dallas Public Library, Dallas City Hall and the Dallas Convention Center. The mostly outdoor site also has a unique indoor inter-religious and multicultural shrine and research center. The hours of operation listed are for that facility.
Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2013
TubaChristmas @ 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013
Expressions Retrospective Exhibit @ 9:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Monday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
300 North Akard Street
214 North Akard Street
1520 Elm Street
1600 Pacific Ave 102
Dubose Custom Clothes
1600 Pacific Ave
Dallas Little Star
1509 Elm St
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day