Are you interested in this business?
Note: Movie showtimes are subject to change. For possible updates to this schedule, please call the theater.
A renovated Dallas landmark – this is where Lee Harvey Oswald was apprehended after the Kennedy assassination – the Texas has quickly become a hub for film culture among Dallas’ cinephiles since re-opening in 2010, a necessity in any city with cultural aspirations. A unique combination of repertory film, independents too small to be booked by the local art houses, and big summer blockbusters, the Texas caters mostly to the hardcore film fan but also brings out the neighborhood with the likes of The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. The bar is a winner, with knowledgeable servers and a place in the lobby that invites socializing and movie talk. Neighborhood hipsters have been known to pop in for a drink without even seeing a movie. From staff reports
No upcoming events scheduled
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend