Theatre Arlington 817-275-7661
305 W. Main St.
Arlington, TX 76010 Visit Website
(just west of Cooper, between Abram & Division)
Are you interested in this business?
Located in the center of Arlington's Arts District, Theatre Arlington is one of the largest semi-professional, non-profit theatres in the nation. Since its founding in 1973, Theatre Arlington has grown from a small group of people performing in a dance studio to the second largest and second oldest theater in Tarrant County. Information from the theatre's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
A Tuna Christmas (UPDATED) @ 2:00 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 17, 2014
Enchanted April @ 8:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Monday||1 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||1 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||1 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||1 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
409 West Abram Street
407 W Abram St
Pinkberry (Arlington Highlands)
4000 Bagpiper Way
Van's Shoe Svc
304 W Main St
Arlington Sewing Machines
308 W Main St
Wild Orchid Florist
215 W Main St
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice