Are you interested in this business?
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Get Directions
The world famous Trees is the premiere live music in Deep Ellum and the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Originally opening in May of 1990, Trees has been host to some of the biggest names in music including Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Deftones, Dave Mathews Band, Tool, Erykah Badu to name just a few. With a recent renovation and an award winning sound system, Trees is the place to see your favorite bands! Information from the venue's website
Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
Jon Oliva / Secret of Boris / Little Green Men @ 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
Cat Power / Nico Turner @ 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Curren$y / A.Dd+ / Topic / Kydd Jones @ 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 13, 2013
Wax / Dumbfoundead / Eom & Anderson Paak @ 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
5th Annual Toys for Tots Concert with Drowning Pool / Adakain / Even the Dead Love a Parade @ 8:00 p.m.
These users are fans:
- Anthony Browning
- Catherine Cuellar
- Chatty McNasty
- David Hopkins
- Jim Beseau
- John Browne
- John Connolly
- Kurt Haslbauer
- Susan Lauer
- Todd Maternowski
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy