Trinity River Audubon Center 214-398-8722
6500 S. Loop 12
Dallas, TX 75217 Visit Website
(on Great Trinity Forest Way)
Are you interested in this business?
The Trinity River Audubon Center offers something for the whole family – an interactive exhibit hall inviting hands-on exploration; 4 – 5 miles of hiking trails through the Great Trinity Forest, prairies, and wetlands; nature store offers enticing artwork from local artists and fun kids games. The facility is also available to rent with several event spaces from which to choose. Information from the venue's website
Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013
Free Third Thursday @ 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
Christmas Bird Count @ 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
Nasher XChange @ 9:00 a.m.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Sunday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m.||4 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||4 p.m.|
Trina's Candy Factory
444 Oak Hollow Dr
Jamaica Jerk Center
7636 South Loop 12
7822 South Loop 12
- UPDATED: Photos from Nasher's public art exhibition's first commission at Trinity River Audubon Center
- UPDATED: Lockdown at three Dallas ISD schools in southeast Dallas lifted
- El Padrino is moving from Bishop Arts District to Pleasant Grove
- Photos: Square dancing at the Trinity River Audubon Center on a Saturday night
- UPDATEDx3 personal account and photos: Electric Daisy Carnival in Dallas ended abruptly; one dead