Are you interested in this business?
Turner House is a North Oak Cliff hub for non profit and philanthropic activity. The path to achieving this goal included the preservation and adaptive reuse of this 92-year-old Oak Cliff landmark. The Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts (OCSFA) became the owners and conservators of the main house and grounds in May 1957. It remains today one of only two surviving original structures in Dallas’ largest residential Historic District. Turner House was opened to the public in the summer of 2003 for event rentals. Since then it has hosted a variety of organizations, including Dallas Baptist University, Preservation Dallas, Old Oak Cliff Conservation League and the Winnetka Heights Neighborhood Association. In addition to event rentals, the OCSFA is designing Turner House as a permanent home for philanthropic organizations benefiting the North Oak Cliff community.
Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
2013 Salon Series: Notes on Opera - By Love Transformed @ 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013
The Champagne Ball @ 9:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
1424 W Davis St
1417 West Davis Street
1307 1/2 West Davis Street
1910 W Jefferson Blvd
2809 Cimmoman Spgs
Oak Cliff Coffee Roasters
305 North Marlborough Avenue
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition
- Meet Winspear and Kamau, the Dallas Zoo's ridiculously adorable baby cheetahs
- Hairspray director John Waters and comedienne Sandra Bernhard visit Dallas for WordSpace series
- "Ron Swanson" will judge Meat Fight at Four Corners Brewery