Are you interested in this business?
Twilite Lounge was inspired by dive bars throughout New Orleans and Europe, but with the clear intention of creating a comfortable space. With 1920s wallpaper, leather booths, oriental rugs, and vintage bookcases, there is no doubt you'll feel right at home. Twilite Lounge also doubles as a venue, with two stages — one inside and one outside. Couple that with a variety of local beers on tap and this is sure to be a hip place. From staff reports
Saturday, March 15, 2014
RTB2 / Daniel Markham @ 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Sassafrass @ 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Naptime Shake @ 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
The Rye Boys @ 9:00 p.m.
Friday, April 11, 2014
A Taste of Herb @ 9:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
|Sunday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Monday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Thursday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Friday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
|Saturday||4 p.m.||2 a.m.|
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger