Winfrey Point at White Rock Lake 214-670-8740
950 E. Lawther Dr.
Dallas, TX 75218 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
Winfrey Point, an award-winning blackland prairie restoration and natural area, is a popular landmark at White Rock Lake. It’s home to a few tidy baseball diamonds as well as an historic building, built by the Civilian Conservation Corps and the Dallas Park Board in the 1940s, which is available to rent for weddings, parties and other functions. It sits atop a hill on the eastern side of the lake and is a great spot to watch sailboats, have a picnic, or just catch the sunset. From staff reports
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
The Green Spot Market and Fuels
702 North Buckner Boulevard
Ugly Christmas Sweater Shop
6333 E. Mockingbird Lane
212 Medallion Shp Ctr
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000